|Sunglasses / Bikini / Camera Strap / Camera / Brass Urchins / Purse / Notebook / Nailpolish / MacBook Pro|
Season's Greetings! Christmas is 5 months away, it's dog's breath hot outside and there's not an It-toy in sight, so what better time to break out the peppermint schnapps, crank up the Nat King Cole and make a Christmas list?
Here's what I'm asking Santa for- hopefully he'll be checking email:
- A hot new bathing suit and not-so-matching sunglasses
- An upgraded DSLR camera with an equally badass sequin camera strap so I can continue to improve my photography skillz while looking awesome
- Decorative brass urchins, duh
- A portable purse in a poppy color
- A travel notebook, because one of these days I'm totally going to keep a travel journal
- A little finger candy a la Essie in color Mojito Madness
- Last and most importantly: the new MacBook Pro. I NEED THIS. Come on Santa baby. My blog readers need me to get a new computer so I can continue to provide nostalgic amusement through increasingly complex Adobe programs that are too large for my 5 year-old, plain, boring, just regular blah MacBook!
Tell me, what are YOU asking Santa, or the Hanukkah Armadillo, for on this (second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year?