Jean-Louis Deniot

Every once in a while  you see something that profoundly impacts you and you know that things will never be the same

That's how I felt today when I saw this kitchen on Elle Decor, designed by and belonging to French designer Jean-Louis Deniot:


via
The article is aptly titled Seventh Heaven.  I cannot get over the hammered silver cabinets in all their glorious perfection.  It's like seeing a unicorn.  Or so I've heard.

Now spend the rest of the day thinking about Paris and the perfection that is this kitchen.


But WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!


It's like they always say, "Where there's one unicorn, there's sure to be more."
Actually, no one says that but me.  But it's true.

Here are some more mythological wonders from Jean-Louis Deniot's portfolio:


via
via
via

via


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

Deniot's designs seem very reflective of their locations, which is so important in design and really makes a space feel authentic, not theme-y.

Deniot's sense of texture and innovative use of materials lends an artistic flair to his work and is what really makes his design pop for me.  This guy is also serious about his sparkle.  And that's something I can support.

Check out Elle Decor's article and Deniot's website for more unicorns and riot on!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...