Life is Grand

Photo by Heather Waraksa


Yesterday I showed you all pictures of the apartment pre-Beth and Jon, so today I thought I'd show you what our Grand St. apartment looks like now:




Photos by Heather Waraksa



And here are some of my photos from a few months ago- not to be confused with Heather's awesome ones.  I keep changing things around so even these are bit out of date:
Let's play find the kitty!

Crap on the floor, crap on the floor.

Here's the bedroom, though we have a different bedding now.  Still mostly bare walls.

Kitchen's a hot mess.  Though let's be honest, it usually looks like this.

So there it is, dirty laundry and all.  Always a work in progress, unless we win the lottery.  Cause let's face it, I have awesome taste.

Have a great weekend!  I'm off to Jersey for a wedding.
Pin It!

3 comments:

mLc said...

Hi, I found your site based on a comment you left on an apartmenttherapy post about how to determine a good layout for an oddly-shaped studio. Your apartment is BEAUTIFUL, and I was wondering if you could help give me some ideas on how to configure my new apartment's layout. I'm totally stumped and need a creative pair of eyes!

Beth said...

Oh thank you SO MUCH! I'd love to help with your apartment layout issues- if you can send me some pics / floorplan / descrip I'll do my best to help!

Beth said...

Send to riotfordesign@gmail.com!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...