Tuesday Trend- Herringbone Flooring

via
Whenever I'm relaxing at home, I love to take brief respite from my thought-provoking novel du jour to glance down at my herringbone-patterned hardwood floors and thank god I have such impeccable taste.

BS you say?  True.  I don't have herringbone floors or any thought-provoking reading material, but I don't really relax much either.

I do, however, think herringbone-patterned flooring is amazing.  And someday, when I have a home and more than 2 followers to my blog (hint, hint), I will make it happen.  Can't make any promises on the thought-provoking novels though.

So for this week's trend (last week I gushed over this) here are some of my favorites:


via
The weathered look takes the edge off a très risqué pink & purple combo.




via
Does my table look shiny?  Love the contrast here.



via
I have a dropcloth on my sofa... does that mean I'm halfway there?




via
I'll just roll around on these floors now, thank you very much.




via
Cougsville.  Not to be confused with Cougar Town, or Courtney Cox.



via
For all your Jetsons-glam fantasies.



via
Mirrored kitchen?  Narcissists welcome.  Love the extra-thin panels.




via
Just can't be silly about this one.  I want it.




via
Nice beams.




via
Hermes boxes: more expensive than my current wardrobe.  Also!  Much-needed pop of color!  If these are actually Ikea boxes or some crap like that it only further illustrates my Hermes-ignorance.  So don't be all douchey and be like "Oh!  Those aren't Hermes!  You're so poor!"




via
The patterned floor helps balance out the linen lovefest. 




via
Dramatic.


Oh yeah, and if you didn't catch the hint earlier and you think I'm swell, please follow my blog!
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Huz said...

I could put herring bones on the floor. Would that help?

Beth said...

I guess I could settle for that... Earl would LOVE it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...