Ode to the Wu-Wang Clan

Jason Wu and Vera Wang via


(sung to the tune of Wu-Tang Clan's "Ain't Nothin' Ta F'Wit")

Ti-tiger style
Tiger style
Tiger style (Wu-Wang clan ain't nothin' ta f'wit)
Tiger style (Wu-Wang clan ain't nothin' ta f'wit)
Tiger style (Wu-Wang clan ain't nothin' ta f'wit)
Tiger style
Tiger style (Come on!)
Bang it! Huh! Come on!

There's no place to hide once I step inside the room
Thakoon, prepare to swoon
BAM! Aw, MAN! I'm slammin damn damn damn damn

I be struttin', enforcin', my style is awesome
I'm rockin' Vogue's like "Whoa's" on the TV show Blossom 
Lovin' Jason Wu and Vera, I Do
 Got Anna Wintour starrin' in The Taming of the Shrew
 
Sister, if your back is slack
This Fall we goin' back to black
Reds and furs, Gunn goes boom boom boom boom, like he's whack on crack
Me fear no one in my hot threads from
the Wu-Wang clan, Tim Gunn loves my fashion (Gunn Gunn Gunn Gunn)




I'm not posting the song- if you don't know it, go look it up on YouTube, fool.


On another note, THIS Wu-Tang song would rock the socks off a runway, even if it is from 2009:
What do you think?
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...